Newly Renovated Spacious Studio! - Gorgeous, studio apartment in the heart of New Brighton!
Beautiful hard surface flooring in a rich gray wood-tone finish throughout the apartment, gray lower and white upper cabinets with stainless steel appliances including a built-in microwave. Great closet space. Modern color scheme with cool gray walls and contemporary white doors and trim.
We are very excited to announce our future plans for Crossings at Pike Lake. Residents will have the best in amenities including a 24/7 fitness center. Pergola and grilling area, the perfect place for outdoor entertainment. Off leash dog park featuring conveniently located pet stations. On-site leasing office, card-operated laundry facilities. Smoke-free complex. Nestled in a quiet, charming and convenient area. Crossings at Pike Lake is located right across from the Pike Lake Education Center. You'll enjoy quick access to many stores, restaurants, parks and much more. Only 10 minutes to downtown Minneapolis!
Crossings at Pike Lake Property information:
Garages are available for rent at $60 per month
Utility Charges- The utilities that you would be responsible for are: electric service through Xcel Energy, gas, water, and trash through AUM RealPage a utility billing company. AUM / RealPage handles this community bill that is calculated by the apartment size and number of occupants. It would be your choice if you want to contract telephone, cable or internet services.
Our pet policy-
Cats and Dogs Welcome!
The one-time non-refundable pet fee is $200 per pet (limit 2 pets per apartment) and the monthly pet rent is $25 per pet, per month. We allow cats in all buildings, and small dogs under 30lbs. (breed restriction)
*Photos shown are featuring the completed 1-bedroom apartment. Studio plus floor plan is currently under construction. Photos of actual apartment will be added at a later date.
Check-out the virtual tour of our completed 1-bedroom apartment at:
You can apply for our apartment homes online at:
1. A completed and signed application from all proposed occupants over the age of 18 must be submitted. ALL LINES MUST BE FILLED IN. Incorrect or misinformation will disqualify you as a prospective renter.
2. A ($ 50.00) application fee for the purpose of running a background check is required with each application.
3. You must provide a valid photo I.D. We require a photo I.D. Driver’s license or State Issued ID card. (Note: Military cards are not accepted.) * It is prohibited by law to photocopy a Military card; therefore, they will not be accepted as a photo I.D.
4. You must have a credit report that demonstrates a willingness and ability to pay financial obligations in a timely fashion (we require a score of at least 580). If we cannot obtain a credit report or you do not meet the credit requirements you will need a Co- Signer, the co- signer must apply and meet all requirements.
The amount of the Security Deposit is based on the following on your credit score and is charged as follows:
• 579-or less Not accepted without a roommate or co-signer with a credit score of 580 or greater.
• 580-639 1-months’ rent plus $250.00
• 640-699 1-months’ rent
• 700-or above $500.00
5. No eviction or unlawful detainer on your record.
6. No negative rental history.
7. We require monthly combined income of 2 1/2-times the amount of your monthly rent. Income must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, or tax records. All other income, including self-employment must be verified through tax records.
8. No Criminal conviction for a crime against a person, for theft, for drug violations or any other type of crime if the crime that the applicant has been convicted of would be considered a threat to the property or to other residents, or would otherwise threaten the ability of other residents to peacefully and safely enjoy the property. In making such a determination as to whether the conviction would cause a rejection of an applicant, the landlord will consider the nature and severity of the conviction and when the conviction occurred. An applicant that has been convicted of the illegal manufacturing or distribution of drugs will be denied. Felony convictions in the last 10 years or a gross misdemeanor in the last 2 years will be reviewed on a case by case basis by corporate.
9. Occupancy: Maximum number of residents equal to two persons per bedroom.
Please be sure the following items accompany your rental application:
1. Your application screening fee of $50.00 in the form of cash, or money order for each applicant over the age of 18.
2. Picture I.D. (Driver’s license, Green Card or Passport)
Apply today! Renting fast!
Proudly managed by Qt-Property Management. Building a Better Way of Life!
We actively market online, available apartments are subject to change at any time.