Paradise Park Apartments for rent in Prince George provide comfortable apartment living in spacious suites, many with balconies, located in a quiet residential area off of Ospika Drive in the Ospika neighbourhood of Prince George.
One and two bedroom suites at Paradise Park have newer carpets, paint and appliances and all suites include window coverings, fridge and stove. Our welcoming building features updated flooring and lighting in the common areas, secure entry, laundry facilities and ample parking for all residents. Paradise Park Apartments is perfect for animal lovers, too, as all suites are pet friendly.
Residents will enjoy the view of nature in the park-like surroundings while still being only minutes from the downtown area, Pine Centre Mall, University of Northern British Columbia and College of New Caledonia. Parks and schools are also in close proximity. Travelling in and out of Prince George is easy through the nearby Cariboo Highway, while other important amenities such as the University Hospital of Northern BC, grocery stores, and recreational facilities are a short drive away. Learn more about our apartments for rent in Prince George, Paradise Park Apartments, by calling the building manager today.
NEW Take a Self-Guided or Virtual Tour!
With the COVID-19 pandemic, we have shifted our on-site tours to virtual tours to ensure your tour is safe, efficient, and positive. It's easy!
STEP ONE: Connect with our Building Manager today.
STEP TWO: They will find out what you're looking for in an apartment to help you live better.
STEP THREE: Self-Guide or Virtually tour. Our Building Manager will put together a tour for you to highlight what is most important to you as well as suite options.
*All prices, availability, and incentives are subject to change. Conditions may apply. Floor plans and photos on our website provide general information about our suites. Individual suites may be different than shown.Building Features
- Located in a quiet residential area off of Ospika Drive
- Great proximity to the University Laundry facilties
- Two buildings of three storeys each in park like setting
- Ample parking
- Security entrance with intercom
- Updated common area flooring and lighting
- Pet friendly
- Paradise Park is centrally located in the Foothills neighbourhood with easy access to the Cariboo Hwy
- Driving distance is only 5-10 minutes to downtown, Pine Centre Mall, University of Northern British Columbia and College of New Caledonia
- Close to schools and parks
- Spacious apartments that include a fridge, stove, window coverings and many with balconies
- Updated with newer carpets, appliances and paint
- Storage rooms